NotoWare enables employees to be productive while they are learning their jobs. It provides them with on-the-job learning and performance support, addressing their training needs. Using NotoWare, employees can confidently complete their jobs before learning all of the how-to knowledge details. With NotoWare, employees have a personalized portal for quick just-in-time access to the latest job knowledge.
NotoWare is a browser-based software application that provides an efficient system to manage the full scope of developing, maintaining and delivering job knowledge. The application gives employees and business teams a convenient way to keep information current by quickly capturing changes. It’s built-in work-flow automatically communicates changes, keeping employees up-to-date with the latest practices. This ensures the smooth flow of information while improving team collaboration and productivity.
NotoWare provides the following benefits to support employee performance and success:
- Sustains learning. Research has shown that employees forget up to 70% of their job knowledge content within 24 hours of training. NotoWare’s portal supports continuous on- the-job learning by providing quick access to job knowledge.
- Increases productivity. Employees are able to get answers to their job questions within seconds, using just a few mouse clicks. With NotoWare, answers to both routine and complex questions are easily accessible to employees without the need to perform time consuming searches.
- Empowers employees with up-to-date knowledge. Employees can be confident that the procedural knowledge is current with the latest information. NotoWare streamlines the activities to get procedure changes captured and delivered to employees.
- Provides notification of changes. Employees are informed of job task changes to become familiar with the new information and kick off the learning process.
- Facilitates process improvements. Employees can easily capture job knowledge improvements as they are developing new solutions, ensuring that the new knowledge will be preserved and delivered to co-workers.
- Maintains consistency. NotoWare provides the capability to use the same training materials for employee training and for on-the-job performance support.