NotoWare software provides employees with the job knowledge they need for better performance and greater self-sufficiency. It allows employees to easily find and share the latest information, making job knowledge a go-to resource they can apply. NotoWare is a versatile database application that enables companies to quickly implement changes and communicate new process information to employees. This includes up-to-date procedures, work instructions and job task details. NotoWare also promotes team collaboration by giving employees a platform for problem solving.
NotoWare maximizes the use of job knowledge to help improve business processes. Both managers and employees benefit from using NotoWare:
- Managers gain better control of their business processes and have peace of mind.
- Employees are able to complete their work more easily with improved performance.
How can NotoWare help you?
1. Smoother Business Operation
- Increases Efficiency – minimizes work disruptions with quick access to information.
- Ensures Quality – reduces job error by providing clear, up-to-date instructions.
- Improves Responsiveness – makes it easier to handle the impact of employee turnover.
2. Employee Empowerment
- Reduces Training Time – gets employees up to speed faster with hands-on job knowledge.
- Encourages Self-Sufficiency – provides relevant information needed for performing tasks.
- Simplifies Documenting – offers templates to capture procedures and work instructions.
3. Faster Change Implementation
- Promotes Collaboration – gives stakeholders a platform for identifying and communicating process changes.
- Facilitates Process Improvement – captures incremental improvements for more effective change management.
4. Better Process Control
- Promotes Compliance– helps demonstrate compliance with policies and regulations.
- Monitors Changes – uses approval process with built-in review and sign off feature.
- Keeps Audit Trail – maintains records of document revision history.
5. Knowledge Management
- Retains Job Knowledge – makes knowledge a useable asset that’s retained and applied.
- Centralizes Information – stores job knowledge in a central location for ready availability.
- Builds a Repository – captures job expertise that’s used to build an ongoing knowledge repository.
To sign up for a free on-line demo of NotoWare, please click on: NotoWare Demo Sign-up.